Sunday, January 9, 2011

Primary CTR 7

So I taught my first lesson for my Primary calling today! I was so so nervous!!! I think it went pretty good, I got done like 10 min early though! oops! Brian helped me alot, we played his favorite game while he was in primary.
I wasn't baptized early enough to go through primary myself so I am glad I am able to go and learn all about the amazing program. I only have 4 kids so it's not too overwhelming.I love the girls in my class, they are so attentive and fun...the boys on the other hand...a little crazy! One of them is real crazy but his mom is my co-teacher so she kinda deals with him...so I am lucky! I am just so grateful for the wonderful opportunities that come my way...even though they are WAY scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment