We had such a WONDERFUL Christmas time with both of our families. I love spending time with them. Cassi was here for a little bit and we had a ton of fun! We are so blessed to have such a great support system and we truely love spending time with all of them. Christmas Day was blast, busy but very fun! Brian suprised me with a wedding band, He is the best! I love him.
I got him a xbox with Kinect
Which is a ton of FUN!
We also both got Kindle's so now we are quite the reading couple..haha!
For Christmas eve day we always do a winter activity with my family and this year it was Cross Country Skiing. We all had either done it once or had never done it and let me tell you...it was interesting. On the way up we were all thinking, "oh this is fun...hard but fun...I can't wait to go downhill though." Oh my gosh the down hill was terrifying, the snow was a little icy and we had NO idea how to even do it so we all biffed it so many times...there was this one hill that all 5 of us ate it hard...I wish a video camera was there to capture all the falls. Needless to say we are all looking forward to a less "near death experience" winter activing next year.







No comments:
Post a Comment