
So Brian's Family is really into Friday Night Lights right now, so we have gotten interested by all their conversations. Well we started watching them last night and ummmm.....pretty sure I cried in all 4 episodes we watched...the first episode for sure. WOW...it like brings you back to high school then wrenches your heart around a bit. It is a really cool show, so I think we'll keep watching it!
Hey cute girl! Got your comment and this is what to do. Go to "design" then click "add a gadget" then choose "configure blog list" then under the "sort" option choose "most recently updated" then on "show" I have "all blogs" selected, and under that I check marked the boxes that say "title of most recent item" and also "date of last update". That sounds like a lot to do, but it's really not, and hopefully will make sense as you do it. Let me know if you can't figure it out.
ReplyDeleteHey! I'm so glad you left me a comment, cause I seriously forgot you had a blog cause I forgot to add your name to my list right away! I know, bad friend. What channel is Friday night lights on? . . . . Cause I really need ANOTHER show to be addicted to. . . .
ReplyDelete