So this weekend Brian was in a Snow Bowl flag football tourny in Ogden. It was a lot of fun...a lot of football, but very fun. It started on friday night at 9pm...(way cold for me to be watching...but I was there..along with my mom), Then Saturday morning at 10 am, it was single elimination so if you lose you are out, well they won that one so, a game at 11am, they won that so Championship game at 12. Here is a pic of the muddy boys!
Getting Robbed
On another note, last saturday we were out to the movies, when we get to our car...nothing looks suspicious so Brian lets me in the car then he walks around to the driver's side and gets in, when he shuts his door..our backseat window SHATTERS. We were like...What the??? We get out to assess the damage and wonder how that just happens? Some guy wonders over because he heard the glass. Then a girl a row ahead of us yells to us..."hey I got robbed, did you guys" that's when it dawned on us...Yes YES we did! A little corner piece of glass was missing. Long story short, the cops come,we get a case number, we leave. Nothing seems to be missing. nothing looked touched. We drive to my parents house because we can't drive it to SLC...then we find out our duffle bag was missing. Then I felt like CSI trying to figure out what happened. We figure the cut the glass, reached their grubby little hands in our car and unlocked the door, ALARM goes off, they get scared...grab the only thing right there and run. Sucky for them it was only clothes and my make-up bag...SUCKY for ME....MAKE-UP is EXPENSIVE...holy cow! I had to replace everything. BOO. But I have to say I am in love with my new make-up...so that's good! Still sucks. Okay there is my too long of story for not that good of news.. SORRY.

That stinks. I hate people that steal stuff. Too bad your bad didn't have a dead golden retriever in it...
ReplyDeleteUm... HI! I'm so happy that I found your blog! :) Just wanted to say hi, and I hope all is well with you! I miss you a lot! Love ya!
ReplyDelete