This post is directly for my AWESOME husband. I love this guy so much!!
He takes such good care of me. I had a crappy schedule with work this week, I worked late, then early, then late, then early. I had no time for anything and he just took the initiative and helped out. He hates when I have sucky shifts at work. So one night after one of my late shifts I came home to such a clean house. I mean clean. He vacuumed, did dishes, laundry, made the bed, cleaned the table off,took out the garbage, and cleaned the kitchen. I just feel so grateful for such a wonderful husband. He does so much for me and I am just so lucky!
All this appreciativeness got me feeling nostolgic..."brian loves tara"
We carved this tree at least 6 years ago. I cannot believe how fast time goes . I am so lucky to be with him for so long. He is the best thing in my life, and my very best friend. I am a little selfish of my time with him (ask him...ha)but it's all for a very good reason...I just can't be happier than when I am with him.
He even took me to see Country Strong because if anyone knows anything about me knows that I am a country girl through and through. I loved it. The movie itself was a little depressing but just the whole country theme made me excited the whole time.
All in all...I am so lucky to have such a great guy love me and who is always willing to make me happy anytime, any place. Thanks Brian for being so AWESOME!love you!
Brian way to be such a sweet husband. Tara I can't wait for you to run the half marathon. You are going to LOVE it! Wish I were running it with you.
ReplyDeleteUPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have a knew house that you can post about:) I still want to come and see it!
ReplyDelete