Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Baby Porter
I'm terrible at blogging...mostly because I feel like nothing exciting goes on in my life people would want to read about. But now we have real exciting stuff...A BABY! So now I'm going to try and keep this updated so family living in far away places can keep up on our little guy. I'm 20 weeks right now. Half way there. We are so excited to become parents.
We have our crib
our rocking chair
and our carrier/stroller set!
It's so much fun getting all the baby stuff ready!!
I started to feel him flutter around 17 weeks, and now he is full on kicking...little ones but still kicking. I love it. Brian could feel him through my stomach around 19 weeks. It was so exciting. I love him already! Can't wait to meet him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Not going to lie I was dying when I saw the update on the blog. Nice love the baby stuff it is all so cute! So exciting!!!!!!! The Hancocks can't wait to meet him too:)
ReplyDelete